In what has become a tradition, each year the CBWF holds a photography contest open to all visitors exploring wildflowers in Crested Butte that summer. Selected by our Staff & Board of Directors, winners receive prizes and all submissions have the chance to be featured in our marketing and social media! Guidelines & recent winners are below.
2021 Photo Contest
Accepting Submissions July 5th – August 1st, 2021. (2022 Photo Contest details coming soon)
1ST PRIZE: 2022 EVENT AND A 2021 POSTER
2ND PRIZE: 2022 ID WALK AND A 2021 POSTER
3RD PRIZE: 2021 POSTER
4TH PRIZE: PACK OF 6 WILDFLOWER FESTIVAL NOTECARDS
- Please limit entries to your 10 favorite photographs
- Please include any information you have about the photograph – location, time of day, etc.
- Use “Photo Contest Entry – your First and Last Name” as the entry subject line
- Photos should include growing flowers – not picked!
- We love submissions featuring bees, butterflies, birds, people, CBWF Tours, gardens, etc.
Please Note: When you submit a photo to the Crested Butte Wildflower Festival Photography Contest you agree to allow the Festival to utilize your photo in our online and print media including social media, email marketing, and print advertising.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s Photo Contest! With over 300 submissions, narrowing it down to just five photos was no easy feat. Thank you to our staff and Board of Directors for taking the time to thoughtfully look through all the submissions and congratulations to our winners! Keep an eye on our social media as we highlight more photos submitted this year (Facebook & Insta @CrestedButteWildflowerFestival).