CRESTED BUTTE WILDFLOWER FESTIVAL
Festival Hike Assistant
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director & Director, this 20-hour, hands-on internship will run from July 5-14. The ability to also attend pre-Festival training is preferred. Ideal candidate is someone who loves being outdoors and sharing these experiences with others.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Festival guests and instructors to ensure programs run as smoothly as possible.
- Join hike leaders on hikes as an extra set of hands to help with various situations as they arise.
- Take pictures during the festival for our photo library.
- Spread awareness of the Blossom Boutique and make sure guests are aware of products available to them at the boutique.
- Intern must be at least 18 years old.
- Passion for recreation and experience leading groups of people in a wilderness setting.
- Willingness to jump in and take the lead in situations as needed.
- CBWF will pay for CPR/ First Aid Training
- Possibility of (1) credit hour through Western State Colorado University
- Opportunity to earn income available by leading ID Hikes and Garden Tours throughout the festival after assisting with at least 2 hikes. ($50/event)
If you are interested in applying for this internship, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970)349-2571 with any questions.